NEW Checking Accounts/ MasterCard Debit cards
- No minimum balance
- 1st 100 checks free
- No monthly fee
- MasterCard Debit cards for any purchases or access surcharge FREE ATM networks (MoneyPass and CU Dollars)
- Effective June 12, 2017, the CFCU is now processing all debit/credit card transactions on your accounts as soon as they are received from the merchant (most times within seconds, when there are no network (internet) issues), BUT you must now manually transfer funds from your savings to your checking as the automatic transfer option is now not available
Lost or stolen MasterCard Debit cards should immediately be reported to the Credit Union at 570-265-8410. If not during regular business hours, immediately, log into CFCU home-banking account and update your card status and call 800-264-5578.
Simply stop by the CU office to sign up for E-Services, which is free and allows you to:
- Transfer between your CU accounts or pay extra to your loans,
- review your transactions
- setup for E-Statements
- monitor your account through alert settings (text messages or email)
- Low balance alert
- Every debit card transaction alerts (VCD)
- Plus many more
- Change your debit card status to protect yourself, if you misplaced card or it was stolen.
Share Accounts – Direct Deposit can build your account fast.*.
Christmas Club Shares /Vacation Club Shares – Direct deposit for easy saving seperate from your share account. Deposit or withdraw at your convenience.* The account also earns a dividend quarterly.* NO maturity dates.
One Year Share Certificate – *$1000 minimum balance and must remain on deposit for one year to earn advertised dividend.
*Have questions about the above accounts? Simply call 570-265-8410 for more information and an account disclosure.