NEW Checking Accounts/ MasterCard Debit cards
- No minimum balance
- 1st 100 checks free
- No monthly fee
- MasterCard Debit cards for any purchases or access surcharge FREE ATM networks (CO-Op and CU Dollars) CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO GO TO THEIR LOCATION SEARCH.
Lost or stolen MasterCard Debit cards should immediately be reported to the Credit Union at 570-265-8410. If not during regular business hours, immediately, log into CFCU home-banking account and update your card status and call 888-241-2510.
Important information regarding your CFCU Debit card: When traveling, notify the CU office if you are planning to use your debit card. This is important so that your card does not get blocked due to possible fraudulent transactions
Spending limits on your debit card are: $1100 per day on purchases, $305 per day on ATM withdrawals
ATM surcharge FREE options are: Sheetz, Visions FCU, IR Federal Credit Union, P&G Employees FCU, and Guthrie FCU.
Simply stop by the CU office to sign up for E-Services, which is free and allows you to:
- Transfer between your CU accounts or pay extra to your loans,
- review your transactions
- setup for E-Statements
- monitor your account through alert settings (text messages or email)
- Daily balance or Low balance alert
- Every debit card transaction alerts (VCD)
- Plus many more
- Change your debit card status to protect yourself, if you misplaced card or it was stolen.
Share Accounts – Direct Deposit can build your account fast.*.
Christmas Club Shares /Vacation Club Shares – Direct deposit for easy saving separate from your share account. Deposit or withdraw at your convenience.* The account also earns a dividend quarterly.* NO maturity dates.
One Year Share Certificate – *$1000 minimum balance and must remain on deposit for one year to earn advertised dividend.
*Have questions about the above accounts? Simply call 570-265-8410 for more information and an account disclosure.