Effective September 13, 2000, Updated March 22, 2017
At CraftMaster Federal Credit Union, your privacy is our top priority. This notice describes how we protect the privacy of your personal information and gives you an opportunity to let us know if you do not want certain information about you disclosed to other parties. Throughout this notice, the word “information” refers to personal information about you that may not be publicly available.
Information That We Collect
- Applications and other forms you submit to us.
- Information about your transactions with us or others
- Consumer reporting agencies.
- Information about your visit to our website (site visitor data)
- Sponsor organizations
Parties to Whom We Disclose the Information
We may disclose information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as those that provide insurance services, money orders, electronic transactions which include (checking, Master Card debit card and ACH)
- Non-financial companies such as a software provider, consumer reporting agencies and sponsor organizations.
We may also disclose information about you under other circumstances, as permitted by law.
If you decide to terminate your membership or become an inactive member, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
How We Protect Your Information
CraftMaster Federal Credit Union restricts access to your personal account information to those employees and volunteers, who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
How to Opt Out of Certain Disclosures of Information About You
If you prefer that we not disclose information about you to parties that are not affiliated with the credit union, you may “opt out” of these disclosures. That is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures. This “opt out” will not apply to disclosures that are permitted by law. If you wish to opt out of disclosures to parties that are not affiliated with the credit union, you may submit a letter in writing to the credit union office: PO Box 175, Towanda PA 18848.