*1.99% or 1.00% off qualifying APR
on new financing of vehicles 2012 and newer
*Introductory rate for 1st 6 months of the loan. Qualifying rate will apply after 6 months based on your credit worthiness. Annual percentage rates (APR’s) are based on your credit score. Your actual rate may be higher than lowest APR after the 6 months introductory rate. All loans are subject to credit approval and certain restrictions may apply. Low cost credit life and disability insurance is also available. Please contact the credit union office at 570-265-8410 for complete details.
Annual $1,000 Scholarship
Eligibility: A member of the Craftmaster Federal Credit Union continuing his or her education (advanced) in a field of their choice on a full-time basis.
- A completed application typed or printed legibly.
- A detailed essay on one of the following topics and no more than 2 pages in length:
- The importance of a good financial credit history.
- Member ownership, volunteer leadership and excellent personal service set credit unions apart from other financial institutions. Which of these three distinctions do you feel is the most important and why?
- What is the most important financial lesson you’ve learned, and how does your credit union membership factor into that lesson?
All scholarship submissions must be received in the Credit Union office by April 30 of each year:
Craftmaster Federal Credit Union, 562 Shiner Road, PO Box 175, Towanda PA 18848
Recipient will be chosen at the May meeting of the Board of Directors.
Disbursement of Scholarship:
$1,000.00 check will be endorsed directly to the College for educational costs.